Showing Collections: 1 - 5 of 5
This collection consists of records documenting the volunteer activities of the Ball Memorial Hospital Auxiliary between 1934 and 2012. Records include by-laws, narrative histories, Board of Directors meeting minutes, newspaper clippings, newsletters, member directories, event invitations and promotional material, and photographs.
This collection includes documentation of Dr. Alvey’s involvement in the YMCA Bible Study Program, Muncie Central High School, Ball State University, the city of Muncie, Indiana, and Hazelwood Christian Church from Dr. Charles Alvey in Muncie, Indiana ranging from 1907 to 1978 regarding his affiliations and activities.
This collection includes papers, books, newsletters and newspaper clippings relating to the AFL-CIO, GM-UAW, UAW-CIO, and Local 499 in Muncie, Indiana ranging from 1940-2005.
- Correspondence 4
- Delaware County (Ind.) 3
- Documents 3
- Minutes (Administrative Records) 3
- Muncie (Ind.) 3
- Muncie (Ind.) -- Photographs -- 20th century -- Sources 3
- Stoeckel Archives of Local History 3
- Church history 2
- Clippings 2
- Constitutions 2
- Delaware County (Ind.) -- History -- 20th century -- Sources 2
- Muncie (Ind.) -- Church history -- 20th century -- Sources 2
- Muncie (Ind.) -- History -- 20th century -- Sources 2
- Newspapers 2
- Reports 2
- Ball State University -- History 1
- Buildings -- specifications 1
- By-laws 1 + ∧ less