Showing Collections: 1 - 7 of 7
This collection includes clippings, correspondence, pamphlets, publications, records, and reports from various organizations affiliated with Ball State University in Muncie, Indiana ranging from the 1970s to the 1990s regarding clubs, committess, and student organizations.
This collection includes records related to the organization, activities, finances, and promotion of the Crusade from Ball State University faculty member, Dr. George Jones in Muncie, Indiana ranging from 1980 to 1981 regarding his activity with the Leighton Ford Crusade organization.
The Indiana Partners of the Americas records include meeting minutes, agendas, publications, correspondence, newspaper clippings, bylaws, guidelines, projects, memberships, and other related materials pertaining to the Partners from 1965-2008.
This collection contains board meeting minutes, administrative files, scrapbooks, campaign records, agency files, audio and video records, and digital files from the United Way of Delaware County ranging from 1925 to 2014.
- Stoeckel Archives of Local History 6
- Ball State University Archives 1
- Delaware County (Ind.) 5
- Documents 5
- Organizations 5
- Stoeckel Archives of Local History 5
- Correspondence 4
- Delaware County (Ind.) -- History -- 20th century -- Sources 4
- Muncie (Ind.) -- History -- 20th century -- Sources 4
- By-laws 3
- Church history 3
- Newspapers 3
- Brochures 2
- Budget 2
- Clippings 2
- Clubs 2
- Delaware County (Ind.) -- History -- 19th century -- Sources 2
- Delaware County (Ind.) -- History -- 21st century -- Sources 2
- Education 2
- Financial records 2 ∧ less