Showing Collections: 1 - 8 of 8
This collection includes reports, promotional material, educational material, minutes, correspondence, newspapers, etc. from the Delaware County chapter of the Prevent Child Abuse Council ranging from 1984 to 2016.
The collection includes pamphlets, clippings, and other documents related to the formation of the following local lodges: the Masons, the Knights of Pythias, the Odd Fellows, and the Redmen.
This collection contains copies of each of Parkinson's columns.
This collection includes newspaper clippings from local, national, and international newspapers covering the original Middletown publications in the 1920s and 1930s and the subsequent research projects from the 1970s-1990s. The collection is organized by publication. Box 2 includes copies of the same publications.
This collection includes newspaper clippings, photographs, scrapbooks, promotional materials, and digital records from Motivate Our Minds, Inc. in Muncie, Indiana ranging from 1987 to 2016.
This collection contains photocopies of newspaper clippings regarding the famous game from the Muncie Star, the Indianapolis Star, and the Indianapolis News.
- Stoeckel Archives of Local History 6
- Ball State University Archives 1
- Middletown Studies Collection 1
- Muncie (Ind.) 6
- Documents 5
- Muncie (Ind.) -- History -- 20th century -- Sources 5
- Stoeckel Archives of Local History 5
- Education 3
- Muncie (Ind.) -- History -- 19th century -- Sources 3
- Brochures 2
- Delaware County (Ind.) 2
- Delaware County (Ind.) -- History -- 20th century -- Sources 2
- Delaware County (Ind.) -- History -- 21st century -- Sources 2
- Fraternal organizations 2
- Muncie (Ind.) -- History -- 21st century -- Sources 2
- Photographs 2
- Basketball 1
- By-laws 1
- Charters 1
- Child abuse 1
- Children 1 ∧ less