Showing Collections: 31 - 43 of 43
The Naomi G. Weber scrapbook contains photographs, ephemera, correspondence, and clippings regarding her nursing education from the Ball Memorial Hospital School of Nursing from 1950 to 1954.
This collection consists of Ned Griner’s research materials for his book, Gas Boom Society. The bulk of the files are copies of news clippings from the late 1800s on a variety of topics. The majority of the clippings are from Muncie newspapers. Also included in the collection are correspondence from Marsh/Ryan family members to Griner and correspondence from Emily Kimbrough to Griner. There are two rough drafts of chapters from the book on Sports and the Holidays.
This collection includes correspondence, newspaper clippings, teacher's contracts, financial records, photographs, and other records for the Osborn and Bussell families of Muncie, Indiana ranging from 1922-1992.
This collection includes programs of musical performances by the Phi Mu Alpha Sinfonia Fraternity held at Ball State University, newspaper clippings regarding the fraternity, photographs, and composite photographs.
This collection contains personal correspondence, magazines and news clippings, personal photographs, an unpublished manuscript, and other materials created by or relating to Shirley Puckett Sheperd of Muncie, Indiana for the years 1941-1995. It also three photographs of Shepard as a child: one oversized photograph and two digital photographs.
This collection includes 21 scrapbooks created by the Iota Chi Chapter of the Sigma Alpha Iota music sorority at Ball State University in Muncie, Indiana ranging from 1946 to 1997.
- Stoeckel Archives of Local History 22
- Ball State University Archives 15
- Andrew Seager Archive of the Built Environment, A Division of University Libraries 4
- Special Collections 2
- Clippings 40
- Photographs 40
- Muncie (Ind.) 27
- Documents 21
- Stoeckel Archives of Local History 18
- Correspondence 15
- Programs 11
- Scrapbooks 11
- Delaware County (Ind.) 9
- Video recordings 8
- Muncie (Ind.) -- History -- 20th century -- Sources 7
- Musical performance 7
- Publications 7
- Arts 6
- John R. Emens College-Community Auditorium -- Muncie (Ind.) 5
- Music 5
- Architecture -- Designs and plans -- Presentation drawings 4
- Architecture -- Designs and plans -- Working drawings 4
- Architecture, American 4
- Architecture, commercial 4 ∧ less
- Architectural Guild of Indianapolis (Indianapolis, Ind.) 1
- Ayres, Leslie F. 1
- Baynard, John B. 1
- Bixby, Jay C. 1
- Ed Gibson & Associates (Indianapolis, Ind.) 1