Showing Collections: 1 - 5 of 5
This collection includes documentation of Dr. Alvey’s involvement in the YMCA Bible Study Program, Muncie Central High School, Ball State University, the city of Muncie, Indiana, and Hazelwood Christian Church from Dr. Charles Alvey in Muncie, Indiana ranging from 1907 to 1978 regarding his affiliations and activities.
This collection includes papers, newspaper clippings and scrapbooks from the Mansfield-Hughes family in Muncie, Indiana ranging from 1939 to 2005.
This collection includes correspondence, business records, family genealogical papers, product blueprints and drawings, trade publications, and other materials from the McCormick Brothers Company in Albany, Indiana ranging from 1819 to 1990 regarding company history and business transactions, and McCormick family history, photographs and negatives. These records and graphic materials were used for Griner's book The McCormicks of Albany.
- Documents 4
- Muncie (Ind.) -- History -- 20th century -- Sources 4
- Photographs 4
- Stoeckel Archives of Local History 4
- Correspondence 3
- Church history 2
- Delaware County (Ind.) -- History -- 21st century -- Sources 2
- Family -- History 2
- Gaston (Ind.) 2
- Muncie (Ind.) -- History -- 19th century -- Sources 2
- Muncie (Ind.) -- History -- 21st century -- Sources 2
- Muncie (Ind.) -- Photographs -- 20th century -- Sources 2
- Photograph albums 2
- Publications 2
- Scrapbooks 2 ∧ less