Showing Collections: 1 - 7 of 7
This collection includes reports, printed ephemera, newspaper clippings, and newsletters from the Ball State University Foundation and Office of Development in Muncie, Indiana ranging from 1988 to 2004 regarding capital campaigns.
This collection includes correspondence, minutes, promotional flyers, brochures, booklets, newsletters, etc. from Delaware County TEAMwork for Quality Living in Muncie, Indiana ranging from 1991 to 2001 regarding the creation of a healthy community while empowering people in living in poverty.
This collection includes reports, newsletters, biographies, magazines, newspaper clippings, video recordings and other materials from Marsh Supermarkets in Yorktown, Indiana ranging from 1922 to 2017.
This collection includes documents, newspaper clippings, photographs, and realia from Reene Alley in Tallmadge, OH ranging from 1790, to 2007 regarding the history of education.
This collection includes papers, books, newsletters and newspaper clippings relating to the AFL-CIO, GM-UAW, UAW-CIO, and Local 499 in Muncie, Indiana ranging from 1940-2005.
- Stoeckel Archives of Local History 5
- Ball State University Archives 1
- Special Collections 1
- Correspondence 5
- Newsletters 5
- Muncie (Ind.) -- History -- 20th century -- Sources 4
- Annual Reports 3
- Delaware County (Ind.) -- History -- 20th century -- Sources 3
- Documents 3
- Muncie (Ind.) -- History -- 21st century -- Sources 3
- Reports 3
- Stoeckel Archives of Local History 3
- Brochures 2
- By-laws 2
- Community development 2
- Delaware County (Ind.) 2
- Delaware County (Ind.) -- History -- 21st century -- Sources 2
- Education 2
- Legal documents 2
- Minutes (Administrative Records) 2
- Muncie (Ind.) 2
- Programs 2 + ∧ less