Showing Collections: 1 - 5 of 5
This collection includes annual reports, minutes, budget information, agendas, plans and reports, deeds, brochures and newspaper clippings from the Delaware-Muncie Metropolitan Plan Commission in Muncie, Indiana ranging from 1827 to 1998 regarding the group's administrative records and various projects undertaken.
This collection includes personnel directories, annual reports, financial reports, commencement programs, program proposals, newsletters, and calendars from the Muncie Community Schools in Muncie, Indiana ranging from 1874 to 1995 regarding staffing, educational programs and other school activities.
This collection includes papers, books, newsletters and newspaper clippings relating to the AFL-CIO, GM-UAW, UAW-CIO, and Local 499 in Muncie, Indiana ranging from 1940-2005.
- Delaware County (Ind.) 4
- Delaware County (Ind.) -- History -- 20th century -- Sources 4
- Documents 4
- Reports 4
- Correspondence 3
- Delaware County (Ind.) -- History -- 19th century -- Sources 3
- Directories 3
- Financial records 3
- Muncie (Ind.) 3
- Muncie (Ind.) -- History -- 19th century -- Sources 3
- Stoeckel Archives of Local History 3
- Budget 2
- Business records 2
- City planning 2
- Clippings 2
- Strategic planning 2
- Agendas (Administrative Records) 1
- Annual Reports 1 + ∧ less