Showing Collections: 1 - 6 of 6
This collection includes meeting minutes, publications, newspaper clippings, by laws, scrapbooks and newsletters of the American Association of University Women`s branch in Muncie, Indiana from 1925 to 2006. P.057 includes approximately 50 photographs, most of them dating from 1949-1951 and 1996 and R.068, includes three cassette tapes of speeches from the 1979 AAUW Convention.
This collection includes papers, newspaper clippings and scrapbooks from the Mansfield-Hughes family in Muncie, Indiana ranging from 1939 to 2005.
This collection includes annual reports, grants records, newspaper clippings, newsletters, artifacts, certificates, scrapbooks, photographs, negatives, slides, an audio tape, and a video recording from Meridian Services, Inc. in Delaware, Henry, and Jay counties, Indiana ranging from 1961-2006 regarding the history and administration of the mental health center.
This collection includes the consitution and by-laws, correspondence, financial information, minutes, speeches, yearbooks, and scrapbooks from the Reticule Club ranging from 1912 to 1997 regarding the club and its activities.
- Delaware County (Ind.) -- History -- 20th century -- Sources 5
- Documents 5
- Muncie (Ind.) 5
- Muncie (Ind.) -- History -- 20th century -- Sources 5
- Clippings 3
- Newspapers 3
- Organizations 3
- Women -- Societies and clubs 3
- By-laws 2
- Clubs 2
- Correspondence 2
- Delaware County (Ind.) -- History -- 21st century -- Sources 2
- Gaston (Ind.) 2
- Muncie (Ind.) -- History -- 19th century -- Sources 2
- Muncie (Ind.) -- History -- 21st century -- Sources 2
- Photograph albums 2 ∧ less