Showing Collections: 1 - 12 of 12
The collection contains 370 sets of architectural plans for schools, churches, banks, funeral homes, commercial buildings, animal hospitals, theaters, recreation facilities, and fraternal lodges in northeast Indiana, by Martindale and Dahlgren and its subsequent firms, from 1950-1993.
The collection contains working architectural drawings for eleven projects by McGuire and Shook, Architects, from 1925-1950. Projects represented in the collection are located in Indianapolis, Speedway, Lafayette, Rockville, Versailles, and Putnam County, Indiana.
This collection consists of 23 drawings, 213 color and black-and-white photographic slides, 41 photographic prints, 416 photographic negatives, and correspondence regarding buildings and covered bridges in Indiana.