Showing Collections: 1 - 30 of 35
This collection consists of drawings for buildings and properties belonging to Ball State University. It includes topographic maps of campus, working drawings for various buildings on campus, specifications, project manuals, and landscape plans. Also in the collection are building programs, competition announcements, records of building committee meetings, shop drawings, architectural renderings, models, and artifacts.
Drawings, renderings and project manuals for ten projects by the Indianapolis architectural firm Ed Gibson and Associates, dating from the late 1960s to 1985. Renderings are by Jungclaus and by Howard Associates. Gibson’s thesis, registration certificate, business records, photographs, engraved tape measure, and personal effects were added to the collection after Gibson’s death.
Records for projects by Indianapolis architect Joseph O. Cezar dating from 1930 to 1979. Most of the projects are residential, but the collection includes some commercial and ecclesiastical work. Materials in the collection include approximately 1,000 sheets of architectural drawings (1930-1979), scrapbook material, mounted drawings, and the architect’s drawings for Christmas cards.
The collection contains 370 sets of architectural plans for schools, churches, banks, funeral homes, commercial buildings, animal hospitals, theaters, recreation facilities, and fraternal lodges in northeast Indiana, by Martindale and Dahlgren and its subsequent firms, from 1950-1993.
The collection contains working architectural drawings for eleven projects by McGuire and Shook, Architects, from 1925-1950. Projects represented in the collection are located in Indianapolis, Speedway, Lafayette, Rockville, Versailles, and Putnam County, Indiana.
This collection consists of 23 drawings, 213 color and black-and-white photographic slides, 41 photographic prints, 416 photographic negatives, and correspondence regarding buildings and covered bridges in Indiana.
- Architecture, commercial 30
- Drawings, architectural (visual works) 28
- Architecture--Indiana--Indianapolis 26
- Documents 20
- School buildings 19
- Architecture -- Designs and plans -- Working drawings 14
- Buildings, religious 14
- Buildings, commercial 12
- Buildings, residential 11
- Architecture -- Designs and plans -- Presentation drawings 10
- Bank buildings 10
- Residential architecture 10
- Photographs 9
- Theaters 8
- Houses--Indiana--1930s 7
- Apartments 6
- Blueprints 6
- College buildings 6 ∧ less
- Daggett, Robert Frost, 1875-1955 2
- Hamilton, Charles Eugene 2
- A.M. Strauss and Associates 1
- A.M. Strauss, Inc. 1
- Allen & Kelley 1
- Allen A. Wilkinson Lumber Company 1
- Allen, Joseph Lloyd 1
- Archonics Corp. 1
- Baker, W.R. 1
- Baynard, John B. 1
- Beaman, Guyer and Associates 1
- Bishop, Richard E. (Richard Edgar) 1
- Bixby, Jay C. 1
- Blackburn Architects 1
- Blackburn, Walter S. 1
- C.E. Werking and Son, Architects 1
- C.E. Werking, Architect 1
- Cezar, Joseph O. (Joseph Orland), 1903-1991 1
- Claire Bennett Associates 1
- Conner, William, approximately 1773-1855 1 ∧ less