Showing Collections: 1 - 30 of 32
This collection consists of drawings for buildings and properties belonging to Ball State University. It includes topographic maps of campus, working drawings for various buildings on campus, specifications, project manuals, and landscape plans. Also in the collection are building programs, competition announcements, records of building committee meetings, shop drawings, architectural renderings, models, and artifacts.
This collection includes black line prints of drawings for 7 projects by Clifford Shopbell and Co. and Shopbell, Fowler and Thole of Evansville, ca. 1916-1925. Projects include residences (Evansville, Ind.), Huntingburg Public School (Huntington, Ind.), General Baptist Church (Mt. Vernon, Ind.), grade school building (Madisonville, Ky.), and Municipal Market (Evansville, Ind.).
Drawings, renderings and project manuals for ten projects by the Indianapolis architectural firm Ed Gibson and Associates, dating from the late 1960s to 1985. Renderings are by Jungclaus and by Howard Associates. Gibson’s thesis, registration certificate, business records, photographs, engraved tape measure, and personal effects were added to the collection after Gibson’s death.
The collection contains 370 sets of architectural plans for schools, churches, banks, funeral homes, commercial buildings, animal hospitals, theaters, recreation facilities, and fraternal lodges in northeast Indiana, by Martindale and Dahlgren and its subsequent firms, from 1950-1993.
The collection contains working architectural drawings for eleven projects by McGuire and Shook, Architects, from 1925-1950. Projects represented in the collection are located in Indianapolis, Speedway, Lafayette, Rockville, Versailles, and Putnam County, Indiana.
This collection consists of 23 drawings, 213 color and black-and-white photographic slides, 41 photographic prints, 416 photographic negatives, and correspondence regarding buildings and covered bridges in Indiana.