Showing Collections: 1 - 5 of 5
Collection — Box: 1
Scope and Contents This collection includes records related to the organization, activities, finances, and promotion of the Crusade from Ball State University faculty member, Dr. George Jones in Muncie, Indiana ranging from 1980 to 1981 regarding his activity with the Leighton Ford Crusade organization.
Scope and Contents This collection consists of records ranging from 1790 to 2009 documenting the personal and professional life of Dr. Gene Sharp McCreery of Harrison Township, Delaware County, Indiana. Records include personal documents (transcripts, certificates and diplomas, land deeds, membership cards, daily planners, yearbooks, greeting cards, and correspondence); international records documenting McCreery’s humanitarian work in various countries (program administrative records, foreign language study...
Scope and Contents This collection contains records from the Muncie Branch of the National League of American Pen Women and includes the organization's constitution and by-laws, correspondence, minutes, program books, national roosters for 1966-1970 and 1984-1998, publications, information on national elections and State Day activities, and scrapbooks. Publications include issues of the national journal, The Pen Woman and newsletters from the Muncie branch, the Indiana state...
Scope and Contents The collection includes the Philomathean Club’s yearbooks from 1911 through 2004, each one of which lists club members, planned programs, and other club information for the year; meeting minute books from 1935 through 2009; the club’s constitution and by-laws; tributes to deceased members; news clippings, and correspondence. Also included is a sample of the cloth yearbook cover sewn by each member and the pattern and instructions for making the cover. Artifacts include a banner presented to...
Scope and Contents This collection contains board meeting minutes, administrative files, scrapbooks, campaign records, agency files, audio and video records, and digital files from the United Way of Delaware County ranging from 1925 to 2014.