Showing Collections: 1 - 28 of 28
This collection consists of drawings for buildings and properties belonging to Ball State University. It includes topographic maps of campus, working drawings for various buildings on campus, specifications, project manuals, and landscape plans. Also in the collection are building programs, competition announcements, records of building committee meetings, shop drawings, architectural renderings, models, and artifacts.
Drawings, renderings and project manuals for ten projects by the Indianapolis architectural firm Ed Gibson and Associates, dating from the late 1960s to 1985. Renderings are by Jungclaus and by Howard Associates. Gibson’s thesis, registration certificate, business records, photographs, engraved tape measure, and personal effects were added to the collection after Gibson’s death.
The collection contains 370 sets of architectural plans for schools, churches, banks, funeral homes, commercial buildings, animal hospitals, theaters, recreation facilities, and fraternal lodges in northeast Indiana, by Martindale and Dahlgren and its subsequent firms, from 1950-1993.
The collection contains working architectural drawings for eleven projects by McGuire and Shook, Architects, from 1925-1950. Projects represented in the collection are located in Indianapolis, Speedway, Lafayette, Rockville, Versailles, and Putnam County, Indiana.
This collection consists of 23 drawings, 213 color and black-and-white photographic slides, 41 photographic prints, 416 photographic negatives, and correspondence regarding buildings and covered bridges in Indiana.
100 rolls of architectural drawings from the office of W. R. Baker, South Bend, Indiana, dating from 1940 to 1958. The collection is unprocessed.
- Architecture, commercial 25
- Architecture--Indiana--Indianapolis 21
- School buildings 16
- Documents 15
- Architecture -- Designs and plans -- Working drawings 12
- Buildings, religious 12
- Buildings, commercial 10
- Buildings, residential 9
- Bank buildings 8
- Photographs 8
- Architecture -- Designs and plans -- Presentation drawings 7
- Residential architecture 7
- Theaters 7
- Recreation centers 6
- Houses--Indiana--1930s 5
- Park (recreation area) 5
- Apartments 4 ∧ less
- Hamilton, Charles Eugene 2
- A.M. Strauss and Associates 1
- A.M. Strauss, Inc. 1
- Archonics Corp. 1
- Baker, W.R. 1
- Beaman, Guyer and Associates 1
- Bishop, Richard E. (Richard Edgar) 1
- Blackburn Architects 1
- Blackburn, Walter S. 1
- C.E. Werking and Son, Architects 1
- C.E. Werking, Architect 1
- Claire Bennett Associates 1
- Conner, William, approximately 1773-1855 1
- Cordill and Hannon 1
- Cordill, Marion 1
- Daggett, Robert Frost, 1875-1955 1
- Ed Gibson & Associates (Indianapolis, Ind.) 1
- Fulford, Eric 1
- Gardner, Philip C. 1
- Gibson, Edwin Arthur (1925-2011) 1 ∧ less