Showing Collections: 1 - 5 of 5
This collection includes administrative, pamphlet, and subject files from Althea Stoeckel in Muncie, Ind. ranging from 1800 to 1979 regarding Indiana history and teaching and education.
This collections includes administrative records from the Center for Middletown Studies, including annual reports, correspondence, budget and finance information, position descriptions, publications and promotional materials. The collection also includes grant and research proposals, research projects and supplementary research materials, audio and video recordings and electronic files.
This collection includes documentation of Dr. Alvey’s involvement in the YMCA Bible Study Program, Muncie Central High School, Ball State University, the city of Muncie, Indiana, and Hazelwood Christian Church from Dr. Charles Alvey in Muncie, Indiana ranging from 1907 to 1978 regarding his affiliations and activities.
This collection includes newspapers, photographs, and other records ranging from 1961 to 1983 for the weekly newspapers The Muncie Weekly News (1975-1982) and the Delaware County Sports Times (1982). Both newspapers were published by Joe E. Manfield in Muncie, Indiana under the corporate name Jem-Sue Publications, Inc.
- Stoeckel Archives of Local History 4
- Ball State University Archives 1
- Delaware County (Ind.) -- History -- 20th century -- Sources 4
- Delaware County (Ind.) 3
- Documents 3
- Muncie (Ind.) 3
- Muncie (Ind.) -- History -- 20th century -- Sources 3
- Newspapers 3
- Correspondence 2
- Stoeckel Archives of Local History 2
- Athletics 1
- Ball Corporation 1
- Ball State University -- Faculty 1
- Caricatures and cartoons 1
- Church history 1
- Delaware County (Ind.) -- History -- 19th century -- Sources 1
- Delaware County (Ind.) -- History -- 21st century -- Sources 1
- Directories 1
- Education 1
- High schools 1
- History 1 ∧ less