Showing Collections: 1 - 6 of 6
This collection includes newspaper articles, photographs, books, promotional materials, scrapbooks, etc. pertinent to Habitat for Humaity's work in throughout the Delaware County, Indiana community ranging from 1985 to 2015.
This collection includes documents, minutes, publications, newspaper clippings, chairperson records, and research documents from the Delaware County Healthy Mothers, Healthy Babies Coalition in Delaware County ranging from 1980 to 2009 regarding coalition members, activities, and events.
The records include material documenting both the philanthropic and social activities of the Indiana Alpha chapter and the national organization. Records include the constitution, by-laws, membership rosters, programs, minutes and a scrapbook.
This collection contains board meeting minutes, administrative files, scrapbooks, campaign records, agency files, audio and video records, and digital files from the United Way of Delaware County ranging from 1925 to 2014.
- Muncie (Ind.) 5
- Muncie (Ind.) -- History -- 20th century -- Sources 5
- Stoeckel Archives of Local History 5
- Scrapbooks 4
- Brochures 3
- Delaware County (Ind.) -- History -- 20th century -- Sources 3
- Muncie (Ind.) -- History -- 21st century -- Sources 3
- Newsletters 3
- Newspapers 3
- Organizations 3
- Articles of incorporation 2
- Clippings 2
- Committees 2
- Constitutions 2
- Corporate minutes 2
- Correspondence 2
- Delaware County (Ind.) -- History -- 21st century -- Sources 2 ∧ less