Showing Collections: 31 - 39 of 39
This collection includes accreditation materials from the Miller College of Business dating from 1973 to 1993.
This collection includes Miller College of Business annual reports dating from 1969 to 1996.
This collection includes documentation of the published research of Ball State University College of Business faculty ranging from 1991 to 2000.
This collection includes subject files documenting the history of the Miller College of Business and the Business Education Department at Ball State University/Teachers College dating from 1950 to 1985.
The Naomi G. Weber scrapbook contains photographs, ephemera, correspondence, and clippings regarding her nursing education from the Ball Memorial Hospital School of Nursing from 1950 to 1954.
This collection includes correspondence, newspaper clippings, teacher's contracts, financial records, photographs, and other records for the Osborn and Bussell families of Muncie, Indiana ranging from 1922-1992.
This collection includes annual reports, subject files, and brochure materials from the Ball State University School of Continuing Education ranging from 1947-1991.
- Ball State University Archives 28
- Stoeckel Archives of Local History 10
- Special Collections 1
- Ball State University -- Records and correspondence. 22
- Correspondence 18
- Education 16
- Muncie (Ind.) 14
- Documents 10
- Stoeckel Archives of Local History 9
- Photographs 8
- Scrapbooks 8
- Ball State University -- Faculty 7
- Ball State University -- History 7
- Ball State University -- History -- Sources 7
- Business education 7
- Clippings 7
- Delaware County (Ind.) 7
- Business 6
- Health education 6
- Muncie (Ind.) -- History -- 20th century -- Sources 6
- Architectural education 5
- Architecture 5
- Newspapers 5 + ∧ less
- Emens, John R. 1