Showing Collections: 1 - 7 of 7
The collection includes correspondence, a daybook, newspaper clippings, a Holy Card, and publications from David Meeks in Muncie, Indiana ranging from 1899 to 1964 regarding David Meeks and his activities.
This collection includes administrative records including constitutions and bylaws, officer records including budgets and reports, meeting minutes and agendas, correspondence, membership records, committee records, newsletters and other publications, promotional material and event planning records, newspaper clippings, photographs, and artifacts from the Exchange Club of Muncie in Muncie, Indiana ranging from 1921 to 2016.
This collection includes publications, newspaper clippings, and ledgers from the Indiana Bridge Company in Muncie, Indiana ranging from 1903 to 1981 regarding the business and the steel industry.
This collection contains board meeting minutes, administrative files, scrapbooks, campaign records, agency files, audio and video records, and digital files from the United Way of Delaware County ranging from 1925 to 2014.
- Stoeckel Archives of Local History 6
- Muncie (Ind.) -- History -- 20th century -- Sources 5
- Correspondence 4
- Delaware County (Ind.) 4
- Delaware County (Ind.) -- History -- 20th century -- Sources 4
- Muncie (Ind.) -- Photographs -- 20th century -- Sources 4
- Newsletters 4
- Committees 3
- Brochures 2
- By-laws 2
- Clubs 2
- Constitutions 2
- Corporate minutes 2
- Delaware County (Ind.) -- History -- 19th century -- Sources 2
- Delaware County (Ind.) -- History -- 21st century -- Sources 2
- Financial records 2 ∧ less