Showing Collections: 61 - 69 of 69
This collection includes a school book and papers, records of births in the family, a memoranda book, postcards, Westwood property assessments and plat maps, correspondence, photographs and a film reel from the Mann family in Muncie, Indiana ranging from 1896 to 1959 regarding the Mann family`s history and travels.
This collection includes brochures, organization charts, personnel records, advertisements, publications, and historical records from Borg-Warner Corporation, Warner Gear Division in Muncie, Indiana ranging from 1918 to 1992 regarding the organization structure, personnel, and history of Warner Gear Division.
This collection includes photocopied materials from newspapers and general histories as well as histories of each lot in the Westwood community, and spans the years 1924-1999. Also included in the collection is the Editing Copy of Westwood: A 75 Year History, along with editing notes and book promotion materials. PSC 273 contains photographs of Westwood houses. V 224 is a taped interview with Bill Spurgeon.
This collection includes documents, photographs, slides and an interview from William A. Sutton in Muncie ranging from 1913 to 1985 regarding Sutton's work with the local government, and in religious and secular community organizations.
This collection includes meeting minutes, annual programs, and the constitution and by-laws from the Women`s Athenaeum Club records in Muncie, Indiana ranging from 1894 to 1995 regarding the club and its activities. It also includes a single photograph of a WAC meeting held in 1903.
This collection includes minutes, reports, constitutions, contracts, correspondence, financial records, historical manuscripts, newspaper clippings, membership records, office diaries, Phyllis Wheatley Branch records, subject files, scrapbooks, and other materials from the Young Women's Christian Association (YWCA) in Muncie, Indiana ranging from 1911 to 2013 regarding the administration of the YWCA, YWCA events and activities, and social issues addressed by the YWCA.
- Stoeckel Archives of Local History 52
- Ball State University Archives 13
- Andrew Seager Archive of the Built Environment, A Division of University Libraries 3
- Middletown Studies Collection 1
- Documents 68
- Photographs 67
- Muncie (Ind.) 64
- Stoeckel Archives of Local History 44
- Delaware County (Ind.) 34
- Correspondence 32
- Muncie (Ind.) -- History -- 20th century -- Sources 22
- Delaware County (Ind.) -- History -- 20th century -- Sources 20
- Scrapbooks 17
- Clippings 15
- Newspapers 14
- Muncie (Ind.) -- History -- 19th century -- Sources 10
- Newsletters 9
- Publications 9
- Delaware County (Ind.) -- History -- 19th century -- Sources 8
- Clubs 7
- Family 7
- Financial records 7
- Programs 7
- Business records 6 ∧ less
- C.W. Garrard (Firm) 1
- Garrard & Keely (Muncie, Ind.) 1
- Garrard, Carl Wave 1
- Graham, Frederick 1
- Indiana Bridge Company (Muncie, Ind.) 1