Showing Collections: 1 - 5 of 5
This collection includes newsletters of the 19th Ind. Co. A, The Swamphog Gazette, from 1999 to 2003, as well as a civilian newsletter titled Dear Friends and Gentle Hearts, for those associated with the group who do not portray soldiers, from 1997-1999, and a handbook for reenactors.
This collection includes documents, minutes, publications, newspaper clippings, chairperson records, and research documents from the Delaware County Healthy Mothers, Healthy Babies Coalition in Delaware County ranging from 1980 to 2009 regarding coalition members, activities, and events.
This collection includes reports, meeting minutes, correspondence, financial records, seminary documents, board of trustee documents, personnel directories, school record books, and pupil and teacher home records from the Delaware County School Superintendent in Muncie, Indiana ranging from 1830 to 1968 regarding activities within the Muncie Community School Corporation.
This collection includes the minutes and agendas for Partners in Education Taskforce meetings, along relevant documents from the Taskforce secretary, from 1987-1988. Also included are reports, newsletters and brochures from Indiana Partners of Education (1966).
- Clippings 4
- Delaware County (Ind.) 4
- Muncie (Ind.) -- History -- 20th century -- Sources 4
- Stoeckel Archives of Local History 4
- Correspondence 3
- Delaware County (Ind.) -- History -- 20th century -- Sources 3
- Education 3
- Brochures 2
- By-laws 2
- Delaware County (Ind.) -- History -- 19th century -- Sources 2
- Literacy programs 2
- Muncie (Ind.) -- History -- 19th century -- Sources 2
- Muncie (Ind.) -- History -- 21st century -- Sources 2
- Schools 2
- Account books 1
- Business education 1
- Business records 1 + ∧ less