Showing Collections: 31 - 34 of 34
This collection contains board meeting minutes, administrative files, scrapbooks, campaign records, agency files, audio and video records, and digital files from the United Way of Delaware County ranging from 1925 to 2014.
This collection includes agendas, correspondence, events records, group information, minutes, newspaper clippings, notes, and publications from the Unity in DiverCity Group in Muncie, Indiana ranging from 2001 to 2012 regarding diversity, race relations, and social justice. The materials were collected by member Donna Bookout and reflect her involvement with the group.
This collection includes brochures, organization charts, personnel records, advertisements, publications, and historical records from Borg-Warner Corporation, Warner Gear Division in Muncie, Indiana ranging from 1918 to 1992 regarding the organization structure, personnel, and history of Warner Gear Division.
This collection includes bylaws, correspondence, committee documents, meeting minutes, news clippings, newsletters, and promotional material from Westridge Neighborhood Association in Muncie, Indiana ranging from 1979 to 2013 regarding neighborhood issues and events.
- Muncie (Ind.) -- History -- 21st century -- Sources 30
- Muncie (Ind.) -- History -- 20th century -- Sources 27
- Stoeckel Archives of Local History 27
- Delaware County (Ind.) -- History -- 21st century -- Sources 18
- Delaware County (Ind.) 17
- Muncie (Ind.) 17
- Delaware County (Ind.) -- History -- 20th century -- Sources 16
- Correspondence 11
- Documents 10
- Newspapers 10
- Photographs 10
- Clippings 9
- Minutes (Administrative Records) 9
- By-laws 8
- Newsletters 8
- Scrapbooks 7
- Brochures 6
- Publications 6
- Video recordings 6
- Community development 5 + ∧ less