Showing Collections: 1 - 5 of 5
This collection includes journals, notebooks, correspondence, professional records, political awards, autographs, genealogies, photographs, video recordings, scrapbooks, and realia from the Bracken family in Muncie, Indiana ranging from 1776 to 2010 regarding Bracken family genealogy and Civil War history, Muncie and Delaware County history, Ball Corporation, and the Ball State University Board of Trustees.
This collection includes correspondence, newspaper clippings, articles, notes, student field trip reports, photographic materials, blueprints, and other materials from Edward Zetterberg and his family in Muncie, Indiana ranging from 1918 to 2004 regarding Zetterberg's teaching career, his service during World War I and World War II, and Zetterberg's personal interests.
This collection includes a newspaper article, an honorary degree, family reunion invitations, and photographs from the family of L.A. Pittenger in Muncie, Indiana ranging from circa 1890 to 1965.
- Muncie (Ind.) -- History -- 20th century -- Sources 4
- Muncie (Ind.) -- Photographs -- 20th century -- Sources 4
- Stoeckel Archives of Local History 4
- Correspondence 3
- Church history 2
- Delaware County (Ind.) 2
- Genealogy 2
- Muncie (Ind.) 2
- Muncie (Ind.) -- History -- 19th century -- Sources 2
- Muncie (Ind.) -- History -- 21st century -- Sources 2
- Newsletters 2
- Newspapers 2
- Photographs 2
- United States -- Politics and government 2
- Video recordings 2
- Aerial photographs 1
- Ball State University -- Benefactors 1
- Ball State University Foundation -- History 1
- Brochures 1 ∧ less