Showing Collections: 1 - 7 of 7
This collection consists of records documenting the volunteer activities of the Ball Memorial Hospital Auxiliary between 1934 and 2012. Records include by-laws, narrative histories, Board of Directors meeting minutes, newspaper clippings, newsletters, member directories, event invitations and promotional material, and photographs.
This collection includes documents, minutes, publications, newspaper clippings, chairperson records, and research documents from the Delaware County Healthy Mothers, Healthy Babies Coalition in Delaware County ranging from 1980 to 2009 regarding coalition members, activities, and events.
The collection contains various items relating to the International Travel-Study Club, including correspondence, budgets, yearbooks, scrapbooks, and membership lists.
This collection includes bylaws, correspondence, committee documents, meeting minutes, news clippings, newsletters, and promotional material from Westridge Neighborhood Association in Muncie, Indiana ranging from 1979 to 2013 regarding neighborhood issues and events.
- Stoeckel Archives of Local History 6
- Muncie (Ind.) -- History -- 20th century -- Sources 5
- Muncie (Ind.) -- History -- 21st century -- Sources 5
- Correspondence 4
- Delaware County (Ind.) 4
- Minutes (Administrative Records) 4
- Clippings 3
- Documents 3
- Muncie (Ind.) 3
- Muncie (Ind.) -- Photographs -- 20th century -- Sources 3
- Newspapers 3
- Brochures 2
- Clubs 2
- Constitutions 2
- Delaware County (Ind.) -- History -- 20th century -- Sources 2
- Delaware County (Ind.) -- History -- 21st century -- Sources 2
- Maps 2
- Organizations 2 ∧ less