Showing Collections: 31 - 36 of 36
This collection includes manuscripts, computer disks, notes, and correspondence from Sandra Barnard Marshall ranging from 1998 to 2009 regarding her writings, especially Life, Love, and Tragedy in a Small Town.
This collection includes documents, correspondence, Board of Director meeting minutes, maps, and newspaper clippings from the Star Soccer Club in Muncie, Indiana ranging from 1991 to 2002 regarding the club`s history and activities.
This collection includes papers, books, newsletters and newspaper clippings relating to the AFL-CIO, GM-UAW, UAW-CIO, and Local 499 in Muncie, Indiana ranging from 1940-2005.
This collection includes correspondence from Root family members and friends in Indiana ranging from 1901-1945.
This collection includes meeting minutes, annual programs, and the constitution and by-laws from the Women`s Athenaeum Club records in Muncie, Indiana ranging from 1894 to 1995 regarding the club and its activities. It also includes a single photograph of a WAC meeting held in 1903.
- Delaware County (Ind.) -- History -- 20th century -- Sources 34
- Muncie (Ind.) 33
- Stoeckel Archives of Local History 31
- Delaware County (Ind.) 30
- Documents 28
- Muncie (Ind.) -- History -- 19th century -- Sources 13
- Newspapers 13
- Photographs 13
- Delaware County (Ind.) -- History -- 19th century -- Sources 12
- Newsletters 10
- Clippings 8
- Clubs 7
- Church history 6
- Business records 5
- By-laws 5
- Education 5
- Genealogy 5
- Muncie (Ind.) -- History -- 21st century -- Sources 5 + ∧ less