Showing Collections: 1 - 5 of 5
This collection includes annual reports, bank statements, financial records, minutes, newsletters, and scrapbooks from the Muncie Mission Auxiliary and the Women’s Auxiliary of the Muncie Mission from 1952-1992. It also has some membership cards and rules and bylaws. It also includes photographs of Auxiliary members.
This collection includes constitution and by-laws, meeting minutes, programs, reports, and scrapbooks from the Roundtable Club in Muncie, Indiana ranging from 1900 to 1997 regarding the club and its activities.
This collection contains board meeting minutes, administrative files, scrapbooks, campaign records, agency files, audio and video records, and digital files from the United Way of Delaware County ranging from 1925 to 2014.
This collection includes minutes, reports, constitutions, contracts, correspondence, financial records, historical manuscripts, newspaper clippings, membership records, office diaries, Phyllis Wheatley Branch records, subject files, scrapbooks, and other materials from the Young Women's Christian Association (YWCA) in Muncie, Indiana ranging from 1911 to 2013 regarding the administration of the YWCA, YWCA events and activities, and social issues addressed by the YWCA.
- Stoeckel Archives of Local History 4
- Andrew Seager Archive of the Built Environment, A Division of University Libraries 1
- Organizations 3
- Photographs 3
- Stoeckel Archives of Local History 3
- Corporate minutes 2
- Correspondence 2
- Delaware County (Ind.) 2
- Delaware County (Ind.) -- History -- 20th century -- Sources 2
- Muncie (Ind.) -- History -- 20th century -- Sources 2
- Apartments 1
- Architecture, American 1
- Articles of incorporation 1
- Automobile service stations 1
- Bank buildings 1
- Brochures 1
- Budget 1
- Buildings, commercial 1 ∧ less
- C.W. Garrard (Firm) 1
- Garrard & Keely (Muncie, Ind.) 1
- Garrard, Carl Wave 1
- Keely, James T. 1
- Kibele & Garrard (Muncie, Ind.) 1
- Kibele, Cuno 1 ∧ less