Showing Collections: 1 - 6 of 6
This collection includes administrative records including constitutions and bylaws, officer records including budgets and reports, meeting minutes and agendas, correspondence, membership records, committee records, newsletters and other publications, promotional material and event planning records, newspaper clippings, photographs, and artifacts from the Exchange Club of Muncie in Muncie, Indiana ranging from 1921 to 2016.
The Indiana Partners of the Americas records include meeting minutes, agendas, publications, correspondence, newspaper clippings, bylaws, guidelines, projects, memberships, and other related materials pertaining to the Partners from 1965-2008.
This collection includes documents, photographs, slides and an interview from William A. Sutton in Muncie ranging from 1913 to 1985 regarding Sutton's work with the local government, and in religious and secular community organizations.
- Muncie (Ind.) 5
- Correspondence 4
- Delaware County (Ind.) 4
- Muncie (Ind.) -- History -- 20th century -- Sources 4
- Delaware County (Ind.) -- History -- 20th century -- Sources 3
- Newspapers 3
- Photographs 3
- Church history 2
- Clubs 2
- Delaware County (Ind.) -- History -- 19th century -- Sources 2
- Education 2
- Financial records 2
- Maps 2
- Muncie (Ind.) -- History -- 19th century -- Sources 2
- Muncie (Ind.) -- History -- 21st century -- Sources 2
- Muncie (Ind.) -- Photographs -- 20th century -- Sources 2
- Organizations 2 + ∧ less