Showing Collections: 1 - 11 of 11
This collection includes meeting minutes, publications, newspaper clippings, by laws, scrapbooks and newsletters of the American Association of University Women`s branch in Muncie, Indiana from 1925 to 2006. P.057 includes approximately 50 photographs, most of them dating from 1949-1951 and 1996 and R.068, includes three cassette tapes of speeches from the 1979 AAUW Convention.
This collection includes two scrapbooks, minutes, a membership list, and a card index of members from the Colleen Club in Muncie, Indiana ranging from 1947 to 1994 regarding the club's members and activities.
This collection includes newspaper articles, photographs, books, promotional materials, scrapbooks, etc. pertinent to Habitat for Humaity's work in throughout the Delaware County, Indiana community ranging from 1985 to 2015.
This collection includes scrapbooks, correspondence, diaries, publications, newspaper clippings and speeches by Dr. Kemper from 1859-1927. The scrapbooks include information on Dr. Kemper’s travels, including trips to Egypt and Europe, from 1905 to 1913. The correspondence series includes letters between Dr. Kemper and Hattie Kemper during and after the Civil War, from 1859 to 1875.
This collection includes organizational records and scrapbooks from the National Organization for Women in Muncie, Indiana ranging from 1970 to 1990 regarding the organization`s members and activities.
This collection includes the consitution and by-laws, correspondence, financial information, minutes, speeches, yearbooks, and scrapbooks from the Reticule Club ranging from 1912 to 1997 regarding the club and its activities.
This collection includes constitution and by-laws, meeting minutes, programs, reports, and scrapbooks from the Roundtable Club in Muncie, Indiana ranging from 1900 to 1997 regarding the club and its activities.
This collection contains board meeting minutes, administrative files, scrapbooks, campaign records, agency files, audio and video records, and digital files from the United Way of Delaware County ranging from 1925 to 2014.