Showing Collections: 1 - 5 of 5
This collection includes genealogical research including research notes, family relations worksheets, and photocopies of municipal records; photocopied documents from the 1926 George R. Dale contempt of court trial include newspaper clippings, telegrams, letters, and cartoons from David Dale in Muncie, Indiana ranging from 1790 to 1995 regarding David Dale`s family history.
This collection includes a history of the Parke family (1967), bills and receipts (1891-1967), postcards and advertisements (undated), newspaper clippings (1936-1965), and artifacts from the Parke and Everett families of Muncie, Indiana.
This collection includes a school book and papers, records of births in the family, a memoranda book, postcards, Westwood property assessments and plat maps, correspondence, photographs and a film reel from the Mann family in Muncie, Indiana ranging from 1896 to 1959 regarding the Mann family`s history and travels.
- Correspondence 4
- Photographs 4
- Stoeckel Archives of Local History 4
- Delaware County (Ind.) 3
- Delaware County (Ind.) -- History -- 20th century -- Sources 3
- Family 3
- Muncie (Ind.) -- History -- 20th century -- Sources 3
- Clippings 2
- Delaware County (Ind.) -- History -- 19th century -- Sources 2
- Genealogy 2
- Interviews 2
- Muncie (Ind.) -- History -- 19th century -- Sources 2
- Postcards 2
- Brochures 1
- By-laws 1
- Caricatures and cartoons 1
- Census 1 + ∧ less