Showing Collections: 1 - 9 of 9
This collection includes records and photographs from Association of Lifelong Leaners ranging from 1991 to 2016 regarding administrative, committee, conference, membership, presidental and publication materials.
This collection includes the NSTA awards ceremonies programs, budgets, constitution and by-laws, correspondence, executive board records, membership lists, minutes, newsletters, newspaper clippings, scarpbooks and reports ranging from 1977 to 1997.
This collection includes copies of the school`s newspaper, the Center Chatter, from 1930-1963; the school`s yearbook, Memoria, from 1963-1966; personal memorabilia from graduates; and copies of the 1999 Indiana Heritage Research grant application that made this collection possible.
This collection contains a notebook from the 1940s created in fulfillment of requirements for the Ball Memorial Hospital School of Nursing located in Muncie, Indiana. It also contains notebooks from her refresher courses and from her job as a Dental assistant in addition to journal articles and materials regarding the medical field.
This collection includes taped interviews, metadata forms, and photographs from several Ball State University EDFON 420 classes in Muncie, Indiana ranging from 2007 to 2009.
- Stoeckel Archives of Local History 6
- Ball State University Archives 3
- Muncie (Ind.) 8
- Photographs 8
- Education 6
- Correspondence 5
- Delaware County (Ind.) 4
- Stoeckel Archives of Local History 4
- Clubs 3
- High schools 3
- Muncie (Ind.) -- History -- 19th century -- Sources 3
- Muncie (Ind.) -- History -- 20th century -- Sources 3
- Newspapers 3
- Scrapbooks 3
- Yearbooks 3
- Adult education 2
- Basketball 2
- Church history 2
- Clippings 2
- Delaware County (Ind.) -- History -- 19th century -- Sources 2
- Delaware County (Ind.) -- History -- 20th century -- Sources 2 ∧ less
- Sappenfield, Charles M. 1