Showing Collections: 1 - 6 of 6
This collection includes journals, notebooks, correspondence, professional records, political awards, autographs, genealogies, photographs, video recordings, scrapbooks, and realia from the Bracken family in Muncie, Indiana ranging from 1776 to 2010 regarding Bracken family genealogy and Civil War history, Muncie and Delaware County history, Ball Corporation, and the Ball State University Board of Trustees.
This collection includes annual reports, grants records, newspaper clippings, newsletters, artifacts, certificates, scrapbooks, photographs, negatives, slides, an audio tape, and a video recording from Meridian Services, Inc. in Delaware, Henry, and Jay counties, Indiana ranging from 1961-2006 regarding the history and administration of the mental health center.
This collection includes directories, scrapbooks, building plans, postcards, publications, certificates, news clippings, programs, photographs, artifacts, audio recordings, and video recordings from Riverside United Methodist Church in Muncie, Indiana ranging from 1902 to 2003 regarding the church's history, the congregation, and church activities and events.
- Muncie (Ind.) -- History -- 20th century -- Sources 5
- Muncie (Ind.) -- History -- 21st century -- Sources 5
- Photographs 4
- Stoeckel Archives of Local History 4
- Clippings 3
- Delaware County (Ind.) 3
- Delaware County (Ind.) -- History -- 20th century -- Sources 3
- Delaware County (Ind.) -- History -- 21st century -- Sources 3
- Muncie (Ind.) 3
- Scrapbooks 3
- By-laws 2
- Church history 2
- Correspondence 2
- Genealogy 2
- Muncie (Ind.) -- Photographs -- 19th century -- Sources 2
- Muncie (Ind.) -- Photographs -- 20th century -- Sources 2
- Newsletters 2
- United States -- Politics and government 2
- Agendas (Administrative Records) 1 ∧ less