Showing Collections: 1 - 7 of 7
This collection includes administrative records including constitutions and bylaws, officer records including budgets and reports, meeting minutes and agendas, correspondence, membership records, committee records, newsletters and other publications, promotional material and event planning records, newspaper clippings, photographs, and artifacts from the Exchange Club of Muncie in Muncie, Indiana ranging from 1921 to 2016.
This collection includes a newspaper article, an honorary degree, family reunion invitations, and photographs from the family of L.A. Pittenger in Muncie, Indiana ranging from circa 1890 to 1965.
This collection includes newspapers, photographs, and other records ranging from 1961 to 1983 for the weekly newspapers The Muncie Weekly News (1975-1982) and the Delaware County Sports Times (1982). Both newspapers were published by Joe E. Manfield in Muncie, Indiana under the corporate name Jem-Sue Publications, Inc.
- Delaware County (Ind.) -- History -- 20th century -- Sources 4
- Newspapers 4
- Correspondence 3
- Documents 3
- Muncie (Ind.) 3
- Muncie (Ind.) -- History -- 21st century -- Sources 3
- Newsletters 3
- Photographs 3
- Publications 3
- By-laws 2
- Clippings 2
- Clubs 2
- Committees 2
- Delaware County (Ind.) 2
- Delaware County (Ind.) -- History -- 21st century -- Sources 2
- Muncie (Ind.) -- History -- 19th century -- Sources 2
- Muncie (Ind.) -- Photographs -- 19th century -- Sources 2 ∧ less