Showing Collections: 1 - 6 of 6
This collection consists of records documenting the volunteer activities of the Ball Memorial Hospital Auxiliary between 1934 and 2012. Records include by-laws, narrative histories, Board of Directors meeting minutes, newspaper clippings, newsletters, member directories, event invitations and promotional material, and photographs.
This collection includes newspaper articles, photographs, books, promotional materials, scrapbooks, etc. pertinent to Habitat for Humaity's work in throughout the Delaware County, Indiana community ranging from 1985 to 2015.
The records include material documenting both the philanthropic and social activities of the Indiana Alpha chapter and the national organization. Records include the constitution, by-laws, membership rosters, programs, minutes and a scrapbook.
- Muncie (Ind.) -- History -- 20th century -- Sources 4
- Stoeckel Archives of Local History 4
- Clippings 3
- Correspondence 3
- Delaware County (Ind.) 3
- Delaware County (Ind.) -- History -- 20th century -- Sources 3
- Documents 3
- Minutes (Administrative Records) 3
- Muncie (Ind.) 3
- Muncie (Ind.) -- History -- 21st century -- Sources 3
- Muncie (Ind.) -- Photographs -- 20th century -- Sources 3
- Newsletters 3
- Photographs 3
- Articles of incorporation 2
- Delaware County (Ind.) -- History -- 21st century -- Sources 2
- Newspapers 2
- Reports 2
- Scrapbooks 2
- Video recordings 2 + ∧ less