Showing Collections: 1 - 7 of 7
This collection consists of digital reproductions of original records and born-digital records from the Community Foundation of Muncie and Delaware County and includes annual reports, Board of Directors meeting minutes, correspondence, event documents, news releases, photographs, newsletters, brochures, postcards, and other records ranging from circa 1981 to 2018.
This collection includes by-laws, board minutes, calendars, newsletters and correspondence from the Day Star Activity and Respite Center, Inc. in Muncie, Indiana ranging from 1987 to 1997 regarding the organization and its activities.
This collection includes documentation of Dr. Alvey’s involvement in the YMCA Bible Study Program, Muncie Central High School, Ball State University, the city of Muncie, Indiana, and Hazelwood Christian Church from Dr. Charles Alvey in Muncie, Indiana ranging from 1907 to 1978 regarding his affiliations and activities.
This collection includes correspondence, business records, family genealogical papers, product blueprints and drawings, trade publications, and other materials from the McCormick Brothers Company in Albany, Indiana ranging from 1819 to 1990 regarding company history and business transactions, and McCormick family history, photographs and negatives. These records and graphic materials were used for Griner's book The McCormicks of Albany.
- Delaware County (Ind.) 6
- Muncie (Ind.) 6
- Stoeckel Archives of Local History 6
- Delaware County (Ind.) -- History -- 20th century -- Sources 5
- Muncie (Ind.) -- History -- 20th century -- Sources 5
- Documents 4
- Photographs 4
- Church history 3
- Delaware County (Ind.) -- History -- 21st century -- Sources 3
- Muncie (Ind.) -- History -- 21st century -- Sources 3
- Muncie (Ind.) -- Photographs -- 20th century -- Sources 3
- Newspapers 3
- Business records 2
- By-laws 2
- Directories 2
- Family -- History 2
- Minutes (Administrative Records) 2
- Muncie (Ind.) -- Church history -- 20th century -- Sources 2 ∧ less