Showing Collections: 1 - 8 of 8
This collection includes issues of the Mystic Light of the Aladdin Knights, a bimonthly newsletter for collectors of Aladdin memorabilia and the products of the Aladdin Manufacturing Company, Aladdin Electric Lamps, and Aladdin Industries/Aladdin Mantle Company as well as a 2004 Aladdin Mantle Lamp Company catalog in Muncie, Indiana ranging from 1983 to 2013 regarding the lamp industry.
This collection consists of records documenting the volunteer activities of the Ball Memorial Hospital Auxiliary between 1934 and 2012. Records include by-laws, narrative histories, Board of Directors meeting minutes, newspaper clippings, newsletters, member directories, event invitations and promotional material, and photographs.
This collection includes reports, brochures, newspaper clippings, newsletters, scrapbooks, photographs, video recordings, and other materials from Camp Isanogel in Delaware County, Indiana ranging from 1907 to 2010 regarding camping activities and camp patrons.
- Stoeckel Archives of Local History 7
- Muncie (Ind.) 5
- Correspondence 4
- Delaware County (Ind.) -- History -- 20th century -- Sources 4
- Minutes (Administrative Records) 4
- By-laws 3
- Clippings 3
- Delaware County (Ind.) 3
- Directories 3
- Documents 3
- Muncie (Ind.) -- History -- 20th century -- Sources 3
- Newspapers 3
- Publications 3
- Brochures 2
- Church history 2
- Constitutions 2
- Delaware County (Ind.) -- History -- 21st century -- Sources 2
- Muncie (Ind.) -- History -- 21st century -- Sources 2 + ∧ less