Showing Collections: 1 - 5 of 5
This collection includes by-laws, board minutes, calendars, newsletters and correspondence from the Day Star Activity and Respite Center, Inc. in Muncie, Indiana ranging from 1987 to 1997 regarding the organization and its activities.
This collection includes documentation of Dr. Alvey’s involvement in the YMCA Bible Study Program, Muncie Central High School, Ball State University, the city of Muncie, Indiana, and Hazelwood Christian Church from Dr. Charles Alvey in Muncie, Indiana ranging from 1907 to 1978 regarding his affiliations and activities.
This collection includes papers, newspaper clippings and scrapbooks from the Mansfield-Hughes family in Muncie, Indiana ranging from 1939 to 2005.
- Muncie (Ind.) -- History -- 20th century -- Sources 4
- Newspapers 4
- Photographs 4
- Stoeckel Archives of Local History 4
- Correspondence 3
- Church history 2
- Corporate minutes 2
- Gaston (Ind.) 2
- Muncie (Ind.) -- History -- 19th century -- Sources 2
- Muncie (Ind.) -- Photographs -- 20th century -- Sources 2
- Photograph albums 2
- Publications 2
- Scrapbooks 2
- United States -- Politics and government 2
- Automobile industry and trade 1 ∧ less