Showing Collections: 1 - 6 of 6
This collection includes papers and photographs from the Deeter family in Muncie, Indiana ranging from 1920s to 1980s regarding business, correspondence, education, organizations, and publications. Many of the letters are written from Joseph Bosman to Ida Forrest and reveal his life in World War II service from 1942 to 1944.
This collection includes administrative records including constitutions and bylaws, officer records including budgets and reports, meeting minutes and agendas, correspondence, membership records, committee records, newsletters and other publications, promotional material and event planning records, newspaper clippings, photographs, and artifacts from the Exchange Club of Muncie in Muncie, Indiana ranging from 1921 to 2016.
This collection includes meeting minutes, annual programs, and the constitution and by-laws from the Women`s Athenaeum Club records in Muncie, Indiana ranging from 1894 to 1995 regarding the club and its activities. It also includes a single photograph of a WAC meeting held in 1903.
- Muncie (Ind.) 5
- Photographs 4
- Delaware County (Ind.) 3
- Muncie (Ind.) -- History -- 20th century -- Sources 3
- Muncie (Ind.) -- Photographs -- 20th century -- Sources 3
- Newspapers 3
- Clubs 2
- Committees 2
- Delaware County (Ind.) -- History -- 19th century -- Sources 2
- Delaware County (Ind.) -- History -- 20th century -- Sources 2
- Family -- History 2
- Interviews 2
- Muncie (Ind.) -- History -- 19th century -- Sources 2
- Muncie (Ind.) -- History -- 21st century -- Sources 2
- Music 2
- Newsletters 2 ∧ less