Showing Collections: 1081 - 1095 of 1095
This collection contains the records of the Ball State University Women’s and Gender Studies Program ranging in date from 1970 to 2021. The collection includes ephemera, brochures, meeting minutes, newsletters, and video recordings pertaining to Women’s Week events, lectures, and Women’s Studies Program classes.
Portions of this collection have been digitized and made available on our Digital Media Repository. (Click the digital object link in the red box to access.)
This collection includes meeting minutes, annual programs, and the constitution and by-laws from the Women`s Athenaeum Club records in Muncie, Indiana ranging from 1894 to 1995 regarding the club and its activities. It also includes a single photograph of a WAC meeting held in 1903.
This collection consists mainly of meeting minutes and related materials, handbooks, brochures and constitution and bylaws ranging from 1958 to 1977.
This collection includes committee records, program and lecture records from the Ball State University Women's Seminar Committee ranging from 1978-2000.
This collection includes oral history transcripts of residents in Muncie, Indiana from 1974 to 1976. The collection also includes other supporting research materials. The interviewees are anonymous.
This collection consists of government publications published during WWII by the United States Office of Civil Defense. They are broken down into the following topic categories: blackouts/air raids, civilian defense, communities/housing, construction, education, food, emergency services, medical service, industrial plants/public buildings, transportation services, veteran information and volunteer information. Additionally, there is a sheet with popular WWII song lyrics.
100 rolls of architectural drawings from the office of W. R. Baker, South Bend, Indiana, dating from 1940 to 1958. The collection is unprocessed.
This collection includes programs, photocopies of programs, and records from Wysor's Grand Opera House in Muncie, Indiana ranging from 1897 to 1915 regarding performances at the opera house.
This collection contains the annual records and reference files for the Yom HaShoah Holocaust Days of Remembrance observances organized by United Ministries at Ball State University ranging in date from 1984 to 2017.
This collection includes minutes, reports, constitutions, contracts, correspondence, financial records, historical manuscripts, newspaper clippings, membership records, office diaries, Phyllis Wheatley Branch records, subject files, scrapbooks, and other materials from the Young Women's Christian Association (YWCA) in Muncie, Indiana ranging from 1911 to 2013 regarding the administration of the YWCA, YWCA events and activities, and social issues addressed by the YWCA.
This collection includes information documents and correspondence regarding the Zeigler Fund and the plans for the Jewish Studies Course Development Summer Workshops in Muncie ranging from 1994 to 2001
- Ball State University Archives 486
- Stoeckel Archives of Local History 394
- Special Collections 90
- Andrew Seager Archives of the Built Environment 80
- Middletown Studies Collection 40
- Muncie (Ind.) 347
- Stoeckel Archives of Local History 327
- Documents 266
- Delaware County (Ind.) 176
- Photographs 171
- Correspondence 162
- Muncie (Ind.) -- History -- 20th century -- Sources 127
- Delaware County (Ind.) -- History -- 20th century -- Sources 94
- Clippings 85
- Ball State University -- History 78
- Scrapbooks 75
- Ball State University -- Records and correspondence. 72
- Newsletters 70
- Publications 70
- Education 69
- Newspapers 67
- Ball State University -- Faculty 63
- Programs 58
- Financial records 47
- Architecture, American 45 + ∧ less
- English 1081
- German 5
- French 3
- Japanese 2
- Multiple languages 2
- Ball State University. College of Architecture and Planning 6
- Graham, Frederick 4
- Indiana Bridge Company (Muncie, Ind.) 4
- Hamilton, Charles Eugene 3
- Pierre & Wright, Architects 3
- Ayres, Leslie F. 2
- Claire Bennett Associates 2
- Daggett, Robert Frost, 1875-1955 2
- Emens, John R. 2
- Landplus West 2
- Sappenfield, Charles M. 2
- Scholl, Lloyd W. (Lloyd Willis), 1917-1989 2
- A.M. Strauss and Associates 1
- A.M. Strauss, Inc. 1
- Allen & Kelley 1
- Allen A. Wilkinson Lumber Company 1
- Allen, Joseph Lloyd 1
- Architectural Guild of Indianapolis (Indianapolis, Ind.) 1
- Archonics Corp. 1
- Baker, W.R. 1 + ∧ less